At Alana Production S.L., we are committed to promoting sustainability and environmental awareness in all aspects of our work, both in the office and on every production set. We place a high value on protecting the environment and the communities in which we live and operate. Thus, we believe that by engaging and empowering our associates, clients, suppliers, and other stakeholders to act sustainably, we are cultivating a culture that prioritizes the health of our people, communities, and environment.
Our Sustainability Policy is based upon the following guiding principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations, and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimize the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review and continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
To put these guiding principles into practice, we commit to:
- Minimize and responsibly manage waste by reducing, donating, and recycling waste, including paper, plastics, glass, and organic waste, generated by our business operations on sets and in the office, such as:
- Donating clothing items used for productions to children/families in/from Latin America,
- Providing, maintaining, and encouraging use of water coolers & reusable glassware,
- Providing, maintaining, and encouraging use of recycling bins,
- Reusing paper waste from printer for notetaking on the blank side,
- Purchasing and using recycled paper for printing/copying,
- Limiting all printing and minimizing use of printed signage, etc.
- Employ electronic communication in lieu of print when permitted, appropriate and feasible, such as sending and receiving finalized documents as PDF files via email.
- Avoid and/or minimize unnecessary travelling to meetings, sets, etc. where alternatives are available and practical, such as using teleconferencing, video conferencing, web cams, instant messaging, email, carpooling, and efficient timing of meetings to avoid multiple trips.
- Strive to hire local staff, use local catering services that offer locally/organically produced food, and rent local equipment from local businesses in all productions whenever possible.
- Encourage the responsible use of energy via efficiency measures and responsible behavior.
- Adhere to or exceed applicable recycling guidelines in communities where we do business.
- Ensure that our employees and crew members are aware and always adhere to this policy.
This policy has been reviewed and approved in its entirety by the administration of Alana Production, S.L. If you would like any additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.